Friday, October 2, 2009

+++ HOLY F@CK @ Webster Hall +++


I haven't really dug any of the GBH events lately but this is on that might get me out. I really can't get excited to see a DJ anymore unless they are really amazing (using live gear, pushing the limits, sampling..etc). Most of it to me is just Scenester BS and I would much rather be my own DJ at home with my gigantic Itunes Library. That way I get to hear what I want and not what they think is cool. Also the drinks are a hell of lot cheaper and stronger. Anyway I just have been really disappointed with the so called NY electronic music scene. Which pretty much equals which DJ has the most friends and plays what's trendy. Anyway that is why I haven't really been out lately cause it is mostly all lame to me. I need a "live act" to get me excited and Holy F#ck should do just that..

FROM GBH.TV:

$1 DRINKS & $1 ADMISSION B4 MIDNIGHT

Friday October 2 at Webster Hall

Canadian indie electro funk rockers, HOLY F@CK are playing live this Friday at Webster Hall. These guys make some of the best music we've ever heard and are EXCELLENT live. Don't believe us? Watch THIS.

Also playing are the amazing AutoErotique (on the Dim Mak label)... these guys will be playing a DJ set...

Digg!