Friday, April 17, 2009

--[]-- DowNloAdz: Streetlab - What Is It For? + Hall and Oates - I Can't Go For That (Streetlab mix) --[]--


Finally getting a chance to go thru my mailbox since being back. So much to go thru I am really surprised. Anyway I promise I will get to them all and post if they are worthy. The first thing I ran into was a new track by Brooklyn duo Streetlab. Below you can find the second single from their self titled EP and also a new remix. This time to my surprise they remixed a Hall and Oates track called I Can't Go For That. Streetlab continues their string of banging remixes with this mix and will soon be releasing a Bootleg and B-sides EP. Can't wait to see what else they are cooking up....

Download Streetlab - What Is It For?(YSI)
Download Hall and Oates - I Can't Go For That (Streetlab mix) (YSI)

Check out their remix catalog on their site. They seem to all be 320 mp3's.....

www.streetlab.net

Digg!