Thursday, March 12, 2009

---[ Mailbox: The Local Natives ]---

the local natives blue clover

Lately I have been getting so much mail and so many requests to post songs. I know that it can be a pain to get music on blogs and that a lot of blogs will only post stuff to get them hits or because they are scratching someone's back. Also I am pretty sure some of these bigger blogs get paid to push certain artists. Won't go into details but I have seen a couple of the bigger blogs change over the last couple years and start posting S*#* they wouldn't have when they started. Anyway I am going to try and post everything possible unless it is total garbage. Alright I will be catching up here over the next few days....

"We are a completely independent band still, but have an official showcase at sxsw w/ Grizzly Bear and Elvis Perkins, as well as an EP we'll be releasing during that week with Daytrotter."

The Local Natives - Stranger Things
The Local Natives - Stranger Things

Check out their website for tour info and more:

thelocalnatives.com
http://www.myspace.com/localnatives


Digg!